Thursday, November 29, 2007

Pack and Celtics Will Win Tonight

Whatever happens tonight in the biggest NFL game of the year between the Cowboys and the Packers, I just hope the stars WON'T BE Tony Romo and/or Brett Favre. I'll be driving about 50 miles to my brother's house to see it on the NFL Network, that (alas) I don't have. And I'll be taping the Knicks-Celtics game at home.

Here's my predictions:

Packers 27 -Cowboys 24 - the Packers and Favre should be able to exploit the relatively weak Cowboys secondary. The Pack defense is very tough-Romo will have trouble early but will make up for it in a furious 2nd-half rush that will fall short.

Celtics 116-Knicks 113 - The Knicks have gotten tougher but not tough enough to vanquish the guys in green. Not unless they can start playing some defense.

What do you think? Let me know.

No comments: