Thursday, July 16, 2009

A Break Is a Break....

A break is a break. There's really nothing else to say, right? I have absolutely nothing to say about the All-Star game. The NL lost again. That makes it again and again and again and on and on for way too many years. You'd think the NL would win at least once just by accident.

And then there's Halladay. Going somewhere, but not to the Mets. Do I care whether the Yanks or Phils or Red Sox or even Dodgers gets him. Most assuredly, I do not. Pedro Martinez is back with the Phils though and immediately went on the DL. That makes me so happy I could just jump up and down and kick my heels. Yuk-yuk-yuk.

Oh yeah, there's the British Open, and Tiger at the British Open. Ho-hum. And a 15-year old in World Team Tennis beat Serena. Woo-hoo.

The Jets are opening up their waiting list. Now all those thousands of fans will get the happy opportunity to pay 10 to 20 thousand dollars for a seat. But I ask you, is that worth writing about? I say no.

A break really is a break.

No comments: