Monday, December 17, 2007

Jacobs, McCarein Stink Out the Joint.....

Five drops for Brandon Jacobs yesterday. DON'T TELL ME HOW MANY GUYS HE RAN OVER !! DON'T TELL ME HOW MANY YARDS HE GAINED !! I DON'T CARE !! And Justin McCareins, gimme a break, between the drops and the muffs, I can't understand why he's on the field. I certainly don't want to see him anymore. I'm sure the OTHER team does.

Both NY teams have too many guys who just can't play football. Get them out of town. Guys like Cotchery, with his fumbles and drops, Sinorice Moss, who can't run a proper pattern, let's just ship them out. Try some other people. Stop ruining my Sunday afternoon. Why should I continue to watch people pretend they know how to play football?

Even Toomer, Mr. Reliable, dropped a sure TD yesterday. I know all about the elements. I keep thinking I've seen the worst that both NY teams have to offer, but I'm constantly being surprised.

It was nice to see Pennington again. That's about all I liked in two football games.

Am I wrong? Do these teams excite anybody?

No comments: