Friday, December 28, 2007

Umm, I Don't THINK So......

So much controversy over whether the Giants should try to beat the Pats tomorrow night, and then whether they possibly COULD !! I think they should try. For sure. If they really try to get to Brady, they'll have a shot. They do have a nice pass rush. And they do have a good offensive line. I don't care much for their secondary guys but, who knows, maybe Moss will get hurt. They could probably cover Stallworth and Welker. Or else, pound the ^&*( out of them after they catch the ball. Oh, almost forgot, they're not bad at stopping the run either.

There also is a much better chance of them winning ONE game than the 3 playoff games it would take to advance to the Super Bowl. And it's not as if it's a LOCK that, if they beat the Pats, they'll lose to the Bucs in the first round.

Anyway, I think they'll try to win tomorrow night and they'll probably lose, but not by the spread. I think they'll cover. And there'll be more people watching tomorrow night than will be watching their first-round game vs the Bucs.

Kudos to the NFL for electing to televise the game nationally. They're opting for the fans in this one. And may wind up in court as a result with NFL Network. Pretty neat. If anyone can think of some ulterior motive I haven't thought of, please let me know.

Happy New Year, bloggers !!

No comments: